A RESPONSE TO YOUR QUERIES RE: FREQUENT TOPICS OF INTEREST
Periodically, I am asked what are the most frequent topics which interest the reader. Because the reader has so many varied interests, it is difficult to determine this without retrospectively reviewing the data. I have summarized below the “top six” topics that have been viewed since the beginning of 2012. You may wish to look at what others are viewing. On a Quarterly basis, I will begin to list these for your review/comments. Thanks for viewing my Postings this year.
1) FDA Increases Vigilance on Aseptic Processing Facilities
2) Ben Venue Receives Yet Another Form FDA 483
3) USP 61/62 Frequently Asked Questions
4) FDA Issues Warning Letter for Clinical Supply Manufacturing Facilities
5) Proposed Changes to USP General Chapter 823 March 30, 2011
6) 2012 Upcoming Webinar/Seminars